so here’s a tiny list of things that i will do in 2018:
- finish/revise a draft of Happily Ever After
- outline/plot Ellis, Underground
- decide what to do with my YA, Gingerbread (do i want to write YA long term? I dunno. Maybe? I think that’s an important thing to consider)
- add plot to my Last of Us fanfic (yeahp, I wrote a fanfic. Unlike so many other fanfics, Joel does NOT HAVE SMOOCHIE TIME WITH ANYONE because OMG TLOU is NOT ABOUT SMOOCHIE TIME)
- play through TLOU, and finish Witcher and Dragon Age: Inquisition, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy and all the video games ever.
- actually make my goodreads challenge of 27 books (I was short 2 books this year, dangnabbit)
- complete my Spencerian practice notebooks and beyond!
- keep up my bulletjournal tracking
- go to Whitehorse and some other random destination that doesn’t involve the US because I am still mad at you, US. Maybe it really is to go to Costa Rica and hang out with baby turtles? BABY TURTLES.
- actually watch some movies that matter
- keep myself dedicated to fixing my
- keep donating the things i don’t need
- fix my useless spare room and make it less useless
- write a short story about a girl and a fox and the side of the road
- and do some other stuff, TBD I dunno. :D